User Engagement Specialist is responsible for providing expert advice to support requests related to Procter & Gamble Purchase to Pay service and solution. They answer queries, perform troubleshooting, report and analyze users' information and needs. The goal is to systematically fix issues or prevent recurrence of support while providing positive user experience. Users are specifically in the Latin America region, requiring Spanish language proficiency.
This role reports to the User Engagement Transformation Team Leader in Manila. The User Engagement Transformation Team is composed of process experts across Philippines, China and Costa Rica that bridges user needs and Procter & Gamble Purchase to Pay service and solution by working with key stakeholders to deliver breakthrough results. The team leads or influences global User Experience projects.
What Success Looks Like:
- High Net Promoter Score (user experience) monthly through reliable and timely support.
- Drives reduction of support requests through regular analysis of trends and top users.
- Maintain Strong Controls and Governance by ensuring 0 fraud results from support provided.
- Generates value (productivity, improved user experience) by handling or executing small scale process improvement projects.
- Pass certification on Domain mastery and Digital skills within aligned timeline and be able to apply immediately in operations and projects.
What You Will Do
- Understands user support requests.
- Troubleshoots queries through chats, calls and tickets.
- Provides clear answers or next steps to users in a timely manner.
- Escalates issues to the correct team if cannot be resolved at level.
- Identifies top detractors and provides action plans to address them.
- Executes and provides inputs for process improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Spanish Language Capability.
- High Learning Agility.
- Effective in capability building.
- Background on SAP and Coupa are advantages.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th May 2020, 6:00 pm