Looking for new opportunities to grow and challenge yourself in a global landscape? Are you interested in an internship that gives you ownership over your projects and a preview of what it is like to be a Brand Manager at P&G?
If you are passionate about brand strategy, developing marketing plans, and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights, then this role is perfect for you.
Come intern at P&G, home to many of the world’s Top Brands!
The Dream P&G Internship is a flagship program offered to promising and driven undergraduate students interested in growing as a leader and getting best-in-class training with us for at least two months. You will get to join our Brand Department of our Selling and Marketing Organization and will be given an individual business project that you will own, lead, and deliver for the duration of your internship.
You should have the right curiosity and the holistic understanding needed to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
Apply for the Dream P&G Internship now!
As a Brand Intern in P&G:
- You will get a full P&G experience with important responsibilities from Day 1.
- You'll experience a truly global work environment – interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets.
- You will receive competitive compensation for the duration of your internship.
- You will have the opportunity to become a full-time employee following successful completion of the program.
- You will receive continuous hands-on coaching & mentorship to help you improve your brand-building mastery, sales and financial acumen, and leadership/teamwork abilities.
- You’ll be exposed to actual business challenges that require real-world solutions to help real-world consumers.
- You will thrive in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience a friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- You will feel like a true leader by presenting your work to P&G executives during your midpoint and final presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than one-two years to graduate and is interested in the field of brand management and marketing.
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, and a problem solving or solutions-oriented mindset especially when confronted with issues.
- You have experience working with groups through formal or informal positions of leadership (ex. student organization, varsity, thesis).
- You are able to use your analytical ability to derive insights from data and come up with business or organizational decisions.
- You are driven to overcome barriers or setbacks to consistently deliver strong results.
- You are comfortable collaborating with people from different levels, backgrounds and experiences.
- You have strong passion to continuously stretch yourself to learn new things and grow as a professional.
- You take initiative and show flexibility.
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm