Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear - you deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers.
You will start your career in P&G as an IT Associate Manager immediately contributing to P&G’s business. You will support the technology that helps makes our businesses run, leading vendors that enable the company’s business processes or by leading project initiatives that modernize or optimize operational efficiency.
Throughout your career, you can move laterally across different IT assignments, being exposed to the various IT functions that enable P&G’s business to win. You can choose to specialize in a specific area and become the company’s recognized subject matter specialist.
Whatever path you choose, you will get to work with cutting edge IT technology, operate across multiple countries and apply your technical proficiency to deliver business results at a global scale.
You will be part of a company that upholds its values and is driven by a common purpose to touch and improve lives of the world’s consumers.
Information Technology candidates must demonstrate strong leadership in the application of technical proficiency to drive business results.
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor's degree in related field such as Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science field; Or Professionals with up to 5 years' experience at most.
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Congenial working with the technology hands-on if needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle.
- Exhibits a passion for IT, technology and innovation, continually takes initiative to update and improve one’s own skillsets to stay relevant as IT evolves.
- Understands the core project management field and is able to lead and execute one or multiple projects at a time with fiscal subject area and operational excellence.
- Must be willing to travel to other countries, collaborate with people from different cultures, and work with teams from different time zones.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm