A career in our Data and Analytics Technology Mergers & Acquisitions Integration practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology.
You’ll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps our clients undergoing post deal integration turn complex data into actionable business intelligence. As part of the team, you’ll help with data analytics, modelling, benchmarking, and visualisation.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Degree and/or field of study not specified.
- Certifications - Certifications not specified.
- Travel Requirements - Up to 20%.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship - Yes.
- Government Clearance Required - No.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm