A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Not specified.
- Degrees/Field of Study required - Not specified.
- Certifications - Not specified.
- Desired Languages - Not specified.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th May 2020, 6:00 pm