A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You’ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Not specified.
- Degrees/Field of Study required / Degrees/Field of Study preferred - Bachelor Degree.
- Certifications - 85. Philippines - Certified Public Accountant - Licensure Exam - Local Certifying Body (required).
- Desired Languages - Not specified.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th May 2020, 6:00 pm