A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Facilities Management team is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing a planned facility management programme that enables all aspects of PwC office space to be maintained at a standard that adheres with current local, state, and federal regulations. You’ll help provide a safe, clean and functional environment by ensuring the quality of mechanical operating systems, interior structures, assets, and life safety systems for all staff.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Degree and/or field of study not specified.
- Certifications - Certifications not specified.
- Travel Requirements - Up to 20%.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship -No.
- Government Clearance Required - No.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm