A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Facilities Management team is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing a planned facility management programme that enables all aspects of PwC office space to be maintained at a standard that adheres with current local, state, and federal regulations. You’ll help provide a safe, clean and functional environment by ensuring the quality of mechanical operating systems, interior structures, assets, and life safety systems for all staff.
What You Will Do
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Degree and/or field of study not specified.
- Certifications - Certifications not specified.
- Travel Requirements - Up to 20%.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship - No.
- Government Clearance Required - No.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm