A career in our Tax Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Degree and/or field of study not specified.
- Certifications - Certifications not specified.
- Travel Requirements - Up to 20%.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship - Yes.
- Government Clearance Required - No.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm