Credit Assistant - Business/Finance - Fresh Graduates
As a Credit Assistant, you are responsible to evaluate the borrowers or potential borrowers of the banks according to the inherent risks and opportunities that the Bank may be able to undertake.
Also, recommends the appropriate facilities with mitigants in place to safeguard the interest of the Bank.
How you'll contribute:
- Conducts interviews and ocular inspections with the client to determine the risk profile of the borrower/ client.
- Prepares credit proposal with all the information gathered and internal tools to be presented to CRECOM and EXCOM.
- Presents the credit proposal to CRECOM to aid the team in achieving its goals.
- Prepares financial analysis based on the data gathered to determine the capacity of the client to pay.
- Keeps updated with the credit policy manual/risk bulletins to ensure compliance with Bank's credit policies as well as other governing policies.
- Collaborates with Relationship Managers in the loan packaging while identifying credit risk and acceptable mitigants for recommendation to approvers.
- Plans interim extension/client calls or information gathering such as AFS, bank checkings, appraisals, etc in advance to ensure renewal is on time and to avoid expired lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Financial or any related course.
- Preferably with at least 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable in Banking and Financial, Credit (Evaluation/Appraisal).
- Knowledgeable in the industry of Accounting/Audit/Tax Services, Banking, Investment Houses.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties; inquisitive.
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting and credit policies.
- Must have knowledge in financial analysis and good written communication skills.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.