The Sales Associate position will jump-start your career in ultimately becoming a Business Manager that will bring the organization to greater heights by increasing its customer base and portfolio. Graduates of the Sales Associate Training Program will become Entry Level Assistant Managers after six months.
This role will work best for you if you are always on the go doing field work, while enjoying the opportunity to meet new people. Reap the fruits of your hard work and be delighted by the Bank’s performance-based awards and incentives on top of your basic pay.
What You Will Do
- Generate individual and corporate leads through client mapping.
- Acquire new clients and maintain the growth of newly solicited accounts.
- Assist clients in the selection of products and services suitable to their needs.
- Coordinate with branch operations team for effective bank service delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree; Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Resourceful in getting new accounts and clients regardless of location.
- High passion in sales and excellent in negotiation.
- Focused, output-driven and up for challenging sales goals / targets.
- With excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
- Knowledge in Branch products such as Current Accounts and Saving Accounts (CASA) or other products, is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm