Candidate may be assigned to any of the following International Mobility Functions.
Expatriate Transactions Team:
- Handle global expatriate transactional requests and information queries received from employees, Local HR, HR Business Partners and line managers via web forms, email and telephone.
- Execute specific global transactional processes for Shell expatriates, such as immigration and housing authorizations, employment verification requests, personal details change, payroll reconciliation, Master Data Update activation, batch uploads, and travel cases under the supervision of an approved buddy.
- Act as telephony focals to assist in retrieving voicemails from expats.
- Assist other advisors in case management particularly in creating multiple case creation and/or efiling improvements.
- Assist performance focals in their various tasks particularly with data collation and VM board management.
- Assist Financial Controls Manual (FCM) focals in their task to perform procedural checks on confirmed cases.
- Assist team focals in coordinating learning sessions and team engagements/events.
- Liaise with other HR partners and stakeholders, as required in order to resolve cases.
- Manage cases according to established ways of working, including case logging in SalesForce, efiling, management of work in progress and keeping customers informed, meeting established KPIs and SLAs, escalating complex issues and working with other parties as required.
- Share best practices within the team and drive continuous improvement in service delivery through participation in improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
International Mobility Team:
- To provide end to end HR Operations support (international mobility) to employees, line managers and local HR across Americas Region and the Philippines.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end transfer process by managing International Transfers, Domestic Transfers (for expatriates), Repatriations (as focal point) and Termination activities as sending and/or receiving advisor.
- Manage transfer as a project by holding accountability for and coordinating all transfer activities as per the process & policy.
- Provide policy advice or/and clarify policy-related questions from the employee and the relocation advisor (and other parties if necessary e.g. line managers, business HR).
- Focus on high quality customer service in each aspect of the transfer process by applying Beyond Service Excellence standards. That includes setting up and facilitating all briefing calls and adapting them (timing & content) to the employee’s circumstances & needs.
- Cooperate closely with the Relocation Vendors Coordinators (i.e. Relocation, Immigration, etc.) making sure all applicable relocation services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the communication & tasks of all relevant parties in the transfer process to deliver their service correctly & timely. Provide updates on the progress of the transfer to business HR & line manager.
- Prepare first time right documentation (including employment documentation, notifications) required as per process & policy applying data privacy principle.
- Process the payroll actions as relevant for each transfer type aligned with the principles of data privacy, financial controls & data quality.
International Mobility System Team:
- Provide accurate payroll and Compensation & Benefits as one of the important elements in Global Mobility.
- Complete all mandatory system country reassignment actions input for both the global/local data relevant to the transfer assignment while ensuring first time right data accuracy.
- Close collaboration with the global IM team across 3 Shell Business Operations including HR Advice, HR Operations and local HR to ensure up to date information (eg: transfer details, compensation and benefits).
- Exceptional great eyes for details for all transfer related payments with the involvement of multiple currency differentiator, including first time right information on salary details that ranges from ~ USD 150k – USD 225k per single transfer transactional activity.
- Proficient in STIA shadow payroll system creation to supplement the complexity of the tax and legal requirement of impacted countries (eg: Australia, Malaysia, United States).
- Ability to discern and safeguard important documents such as receipts and invoice that may also contain the personal information of the employees to be efiled in the system.
- System actions for all assignment types including transfer related claims for more experienced employees up to Salary Group 1.
- Complete all actions as per the process & policy in a timely manner (within agreed KPIs & SLAs).
- Escalate complex cases and queries proactively & appropriately to: IM Specialist, Team Leader, Relocation Advisor, IM Subject Matter Experts.
- Enable and promote best practice sharing between the team members striving for continual improvement of service delivery.
- Support other team members by sharing own knowledge and expertise demonstrating teamwork approach.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Educated to a degree level.
- Fluent English (minimum C1).
- Strong attention to detail and accurate execution.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Cultural awareness and to handle conversations with people from different backgrounds.
- Previous experience in Shared Services environment is advantageous.
- Experience in customer service is advantageous.
- Strong IT skills (SAP & Microsoft Office) is advantageous.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm