The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good working relationships with Top marketplace sellers/owners and representatives.
- Oversee assigned Top marketplace accounts, including negotiating deals, operational improvement and campaign participation to maximize growth.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate, Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Provide in-depth insight on assigned sellers to Category Managers / Team Leads in order to execute overall category strategies in line with the brand’s goals.
- Prepare reports on account status.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate fluently in Mandarin Chinese (spoken and written).
- Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management or any relevant study.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Good team player with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be flexible to conduct seller visits in different locations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Management
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm