The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Build relationships with Shopee Mall brands under their assigned cluster.
- Develop publicity plans and strategies under the guidance of the Brands PR Lead.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Brand Partnerships team to align on and monitor brand/campaign targets and brand requirements.
- Work closely with PR team to execute publicity initiatives for brand-Shopee collaborations, including but not limited to press releases, media events, and product seeding.
- Manage media affiliates under the Shopee Ambassador Program in coordination with the media relations team.
- Monitor daily pickups and develop weekly reports for sending to the management team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field.
- At least 1 year work experience in public relations. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated project management skills with experience in coordination across functions and measurement of success metrics.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills with the ability to properly organize data and cull actionable insights.
- An excellent command of the English language (verbal and written).
- A good eye for beauty and design.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Management, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm