Sony Electronics, Inc. look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe.
So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
Takeoff Point is in San Mateo, CA. Takeoff Point is a strategic consulting team skilled in product marketing strategy for new-to-market products from startups and corporations. Takeoff Point uses actionable data to help businesses navigate nascent business challenges such as product-market fit, business models, value propositions, and marketing channels to accelerate time to market. Takeoff Point is a fully owned subsidy of Sony.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Intern to join our small collaborative team building product marketing and growth marketing strategies to acquire and retain customers for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in product marketing strategy, a passion for digital marketing, an appetite for analysis, and a curiosity for emerging products and startups.
What You Will Do
- Analyze competitive landscape and market trends to inform the roadmap, product positioning and go to market plans for clients’ products.
- Develop and execute a go-to market strategy to increase awareness and drive acquisition of Gen Z customer segment.
- Conduct posts go-to-market strategy analysis to understand gaps and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Assist the product marketing team to assist with go-to-market messaging and product launches.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Exposure to product marketing strategy and execution.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm