The Client Operations team is responsible for providing client support for our business intelligence tool by holding diagnostic conversations with clients & driving product usage. With a presence in the U.S., Canada, Pakistan, India & the Philippines it’s truly a global team. Members of the team get to learn in-depth industry knowledge, develop effective communication and presentation skills, as well as technical skills.
As an Intern, you will be assisting several Client Operations teams in different value-adding tasks that will contribute to the product's improvement and the department's goals.
What’s In It For You:
- Be part of the Internship Program for Client Operations, which is one of the most dynamic and energetic client-facing teams in Manila.
- Opportunity to be part of S&P Global, a growing global organization that powers the markets of the future and works closely with our internal product experts and contributes to value-adding tasks within the department.
What You Will Do
- Participate in all relevant training sessions and complete all assigned training and workshops.
- Explore the S&P Market Intelligence platforms (websites and applications) and provide relevant feedback.
- Review S&P Global Market Intelligence financial model library and support the financial modelling team.
- Assist in creating several company industry documents and aid the insurance client operations team.
- Assess S&P Global Market Intelligence product guides and articles and provide feedback.
- Provide assistance to the Client Operations team in several projects.
- Complete a project (article, enhancement feedback, etc.) at the end of the program that utilizes the S&P Market Intelligence product.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a student from Business, Economics, Finance and other relevant degrees.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English).
- Detail-oriented and possesses strong critical thinking skills.
- Exhibits great interest in learning.
- Must be amenable to render 9-hour work daily and commit to a 250-hour internship program.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm