A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing—our people are at the heart of our success.
When you join TI as an intern, you tackle important projects early on. You don’t shadow. You don’t make copies. You dive into meaningful and challenging projects right away that allow you to find creative and technical solutions to complex problems. You learn while you work and vice versa. You also get access to invaluable insights and mentoring from TI’s top leaders.
At TI, the learning doesn’t stop just because you’ve graduated. All recent college graduates participate in our Make an Impact program. This unique opportunity provides the building blocks needed to be successful by combining hands-on experience with core and elective classroom trainings to help you accelerate your career early on. You’ll get individual coaching and mentoring as well as access to TI’s top business and technical leaders.
It’s not all about work. TI offers competitive compensation and benefits to support you and your family. From your first day on the job, you’ll be given access to programs that will help you take control of your health, finances and more while still taking care of the most important people in your life.
About the Job:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, take-charge kind of a person who enjoys negotiating with suppliers and working with top professionals in the industry. If this sounds like you, apply now for a Buyer position at Texas Instruments.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Process purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers.
- Work with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
- Perform cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities.
- Monitor the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate the highest quality at best value.
- Develop new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are no longer competitive.
- Recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis or alternative sourcing.
- Interact closely with suppliers and Quality Assurance to resolve quality issues.
- Support internal and external audits related to procurement processes and supplier management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Business Administration, or other related courses.
- 2019 to 2020 college graduate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving. skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for result.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to influence opinions and gain consensus.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to handle contracts management.
- Proactive, fast learner, self-motivated, multi-tasking and performance driven.
- Ability to drive projects and programs to complete them in timeline give.
- High accountability in maintaining confidentiality of information.
- With background on the use of SAP.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm