The future - It’s on you - You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands
What You Will Do
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for production use.
- Assemble large datasets to meet functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements.
- Automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, design deployment infrastructure.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects to strive for greater functionality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field.
- Python and SQL experience.
- Knowledge in Linux and batch scripting is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience working with relational databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- With high learning aptitude.
- Possesses willingness to take appropriate risks.
- Innovative thinker with a positive, can-do attitude.
- With strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team player (hungry, humble and smart).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm