We are Willis Towers Watson, a leading global advisory, broking and solution company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With offices all over the world, a breadth of business functions and supportive experts at every turn, there’s so much to discover about us – and yourself.
As you grow and develop within our inclusive culture, you’ll gain the confidence you need to think around the problem, and beyond.
We are hiring for 2020 PH Internship Program under Global Project Billings, Corporate Finance.
What You Will Do
The following tasks will be done by the intern:
- Processing client invoices for North America, EMEA and APAC regions.
- Processing invoices in Oracle system.
- Running of reports and performing other billing ad hoc tasks.
- Responding to queries from business teams and clients.
- Collaborate with other team members to update the SOP on the processes to be performed should there be a need for change.
- Learn basic to intermediate MS Excel formulas and creating basic macros to perform tasks efficiently.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or other related business courses.
- Willing to be assigned as an intern for 4-6 months.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Keen to details.
- Good data entry skills.
- Understanding of accounting process.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Being adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm